John O'Groats - Loch Ness - Loch Locky - Loch Linnhe - Loch Earn - Edinburgh - Carlisle - Lake District - Ullswater - Windermere - Morecambe Bay - (Maybe Detour to Blackpool!) - Preston - Southport - Liverpool - Mersey Ferry! - Wrexham/Wales - Shrewsbury - Hereford - Monmouth & Forest of Dean - Chepstow - Bristol - Axbridge - Burnham-on-Sea - Bridgewater - Taunton - Tiverton - Crediton - Okehampton - Launceston - Tintagel & Cornish Coast - Wadebridge - Padstow - Newquay - Perranporth - Gwithian - Hayle - Penzance - Lands End!
Tried to take us through some interesting places and on smaller roads, any suggestions welcome, would be good to over lay this on a Sustrans map and see if we can miss out some roads altogether.
View Larger Map
3 comments:
I'm more than happy with this route, mostly because, and I didn't read any further, we will visit a Loch called 'Loch Lokky'... Of a similar ilk to New York. The Loch so good they named it twice (sort of).
Xxx
I've looked at it further, and I like it Joe, I like it a lot. And the diversion to Blackpool would be good.... they have a waterpark / swimming pool (think Oasis but bigger and better) with a slide that does the following:
a) Pushes you UP a slope
b) As a result, pulls your shorts down! Amazing
Also, Blackpool pleasure beach has THE best water ride I've ever been on.
xxx
I'm a big fan of this route Joe; the Lake District will be fantastic as will Tintagel. Not sure how I feel about having my bikini bottoms pulled down by a water slide in Blackpool though! xx
Post a Comment